We would like to invite you to attend an exclusive screening of a short documentary filmed undercover by two independent Czech journalists in February 2018. This documentary depicts the realities of life along the line of contact in eastern Ukraine and brings home the harsh truths about the human impact of this brutal conflict.
A roundtable debate will follow this exclusive screening, discussing potential avenues for peace in the ongoing conflict in Ukraine and the viability of the most recent agreement signed under the so-called ‘Steinmeier formula’ for bringing a permanent end to the conflict.
- Dr. Maryna Vorotnyuk, Central European University, Ukrainian Prism
- Andrey Dikhtiarenko, Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, Donbas.Realities,
Letters from Occupied Donbas
- Christopher Miller, Ukraine correspondent RFE/RL, Politico, The Guardian
- Jonáš Vlk, European Security Journal
- Ondřej Nedvěd, Cinematographer
Moderator: Louis Cox-Brusseau, EUROPEUM Institute for European Policy