Transitions (www.tol.org) is seeking a Grants Administrator to commence immediately. The position is full-time, but part-time may also be possible, depending on the applicant’s qualifications.
– Responsible for status monitoring of funded projects on both the financial and narrative sides.
– Oversight of project goals being fulfilled on a timely basis and within the contracted budget.
– Preparation of monthly project status reports for the management committee.
– Development of grant reports for various donors (in close co-operation with project managers).
– Preparation of periodic financial and narrative reports for approved grants in line with donor agencies’ requirements.
– Preparation of project budgets for grant applications.
– Preparation of diverse supporting documentation for grant applications.
Experience and skills required
Experience of reporting to donors; strong organizational abilities; fluent written and spoken English; financial management and budgeting skills. Experience of working for a non-profit organization beneficial.
Compensation: We are offer a competitive pay and vacation package.
Interested applicants should send a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transitions (TOL) is a well-respected nonprofit organization established in 1999 to strengthen the professionalism, independence and impact of the news media in the post-communist countries of Europe and the former Soviet Union. We do this through a combination of journalism and media training programs, and the publication of Transitions Online magazine. Our donors include both private foundations and public entities, including the Czech Foreign Ministry, the European Union, and other government