AMO – the Association for International Affairs with kind support of the International Visegrad Fund cordially invites you to a presentation of preliminary results of the research project “Important, Forgotten or Irrelevant? Stakeholders’ Survey On Post-Vilnius Eastern Partnership” (www.amo.cz/trendsEaP).
The presentation is an official side event of the 6th annual meeting of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (http://eapcsf-assembly.org) and takes place on Thursday, November 20 at 7 pm in Radisson Blue Hotel, Ninoshvili st. 1, Batumi, Georgia.
During last months, the partners in Visegrad and EaP countries conducted the EaP-oriented survey aimed at important personalities from EaP countries, EU member states, EEAS, European Commission and European Parliament. The survey consisted of specific questions regarding the EaP’s five years track-record and EaP’s future prospects. The results should reveal frank evaluation of, and introduction of expectations on the post-Vilnius EaP.
The purpose of the presentation in Batumi is to share the results with stakeholders from the EU and EaP in order to get an expert feedback before publishing a comprehensive analysis based on the survey and the final presentation in Brussels to be held in April 2014.
- Vít Dostál, Director of the Research Center, Association for International Affairs – AMO, Czech Republic
- Václav Lídl, Research Fellow, Association for International Affairs – AMO, Czech Republic
- Leila Alieva, President, Center for National and International Studies, Azerbaijan (tbc)
- Rebecca Murray, Research Fellow, Slovak Foreign Policy Association – SFPA, Slovakia
- Agnieszka Słomian, Expert, The Kosciuszko Institute, Poland
- Aliaksandr Filipau, Independent Expert, Belarus
Working language: English
Time and venue:
Thursday, November 20, 2014, 19:00 – 20:30
Radisson Blue Hotel, Ninoshvili st. 1, Batumi, Georgia