New workshop on evidence!
When it comes to solutions journalism, the role of evidence cannot be understated. Evidence is how to verify that a solution is actually working. It helps make sure a story is unbiased and not just good PR for those carrying out the solution.
But how do you find evidence? How much do you need for your story? And is your evidence credible? We’ll be covering this and much more in our workshop The Role of Evidence in Solutions Journalism.
In this workshop you will learn to:
- figure out where to find evidence for your solutions stories
- evaluate if your evidence is credible
- assess both quantitative and qualitative forms of evidence
- recognize how much evidence you need for a good story
- put these skills into action during a hands-on group exercise
- and much more
Date: Nov. 18, 3:00 – 5:00 PM CET. Register here.
Latest SJ stories
- ‘Despite Everything, I’m Optimistic’: Press freedom fighter Yuliya Slutskaya reflects on her eight months in prison and the future of journalism in Belarus.
- To Be or Not to Be: Putin and Lukashenka acted as if their recent summit was groundbreaking, but many questions remained unanswered, including how much these two really need each other.