Let us invite you to the international conference The Future of EU’s Eastern Neighbourhood: Political and Security Update organized by AMO under the auspices of Mr Václav Hampl, Chairman of the Committee on EU Affairs of the Senate, Parliament of the Czech Republic, as the follow-up on the EU’s Eastern Partnership Summit.
Confirmed speakers as of November 28:
- Michael Carpenter, Senior Director, Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement, Washington, D.C.
- Václav Hampl, Chairman of the Committee on EU Affairs, Senate of the Parliament of the Czech Republic, Prague
- Miriam Lexmann, Director of the EU Office, EU Office of International Republican Institute, Brussels
- Dmytro Shulga, European Programme Director, International Renaissance Foundation, Kiev
- Emily Tamkin, Staff Writer, Foreign Policy, Washington, D. C.
The event shall take place at the European House (Jungmannova 24, Prague) on Monday, December 11, 2017, 10:30-15:30. Working language is English.
The event is organized by AMO and supported by the NATO Public Diplomacy Division, U.S. Embassy in Prague and the Transition Promotion Program of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic.